Friday, October 9, 2009

Stray Thoughts

An organized apartment facilitates a (slightly more) organized mind.

A refrigerator cannot be to blame for 3 out of 4 yogurts being spoiled 3 days after purchase. I'm lookin' at you, Fine Fare. Don't make me go to C-Town for dairy...

I always forget how much I love grapes.

I think I watch Modern Family in part to vicariously continue suburban living. Also, it's pretty hilarious.

I think I wear Wartburg sweatshirts and fleece jackets to vicariously continue college living, especially since everything about fall reminds me of Iowa.

I have no subway this weekend. Or the two after that. My station better look freakin' spectacular in November, Metropolitan Transit Authority.

No matter what add-ins I mix with macaroni and cheese, nothing beats plain.

I HAVE 18 KEYBOARDS IN MY CLASSROOM!!! =)

Our country is in bad shape when our President wins a Nobel Peace Prize (deserved yet?) and my first reaction is not joy but wincing anticipation of the backlash. Love love love... please??

Pam Halpert. Nuff said.

My boss awarded my school "Best October Bulletin Boards So Far", which is a little embarrassing considering I'm putting up my October bulletin boards next week...

Love, Hugs, and Classroom Pictures in the next post!!
K =)

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog title pic! Super cute!
    Also love you. Also, super cute. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. a new bulletin board every month? iyah, that's a lot of work.

    keyboards is exciting! so you're teaching piano?

    also, it just occured to me how ironic it is that your blog has to do with beatles music... i'm telling cheeks...

    ReplyDelete