Friday, October 9, 2009

My Classroom! ...After the link =)

Ok so Facebook won the upload race:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2031766&id=123700012&l=0c848e4783

(Sorry it won't let you click on it...)

I entered 458 student names into my computer today. A few things I realized and/or remembered:
*I have 458 students, not the previously projected 600. Still a lot.
*I have a Randy Jackson.
*I have a Jaylynn Hernandez and Jalynn Hernandez in the same class. They go by "1" and "2". Awesome.
*The letter Z will never again be that key that my pinky can never quite find the first time... Not after typing hundreds of last names of Hispanic origin.
*There are too many parents willing to have their children's first and last names rhyme.
*I can envision faces for a good percentage of names!!!

Sleep now.
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Your classroom is so cute! And so BIG! Way to rock those bulletin boards. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you get two comments from me today. :)

    i just wanted to say that your classroom is INCREDIBLY you, and it makes me smile. though i did wonder, how in the world did katie get those posters so high up on her wall? ;)

    also, i just wanted to say that i love reading your blog and hearing about all your crazy city adventures.

    ReplyDelete