Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tidbits

I have a NY state driver's license! Not that I'll ever need it to operate a vehicle in this state...

How do I know if I have a spider bite and what actions can I take to remedy it?

Headlines on a Memorial Wall for Michael Jackson in Harlem:
We are the World!
We love you Michael!
RIP MJ
Buy Tshirts!!

My brother is now a college student. What?

Best possible email communication to receive from Dr. Paul Torkelson:
Ok. Maybe Moroccan. I'll see. Dr. T

Russell Brand may or may not be my new celebrity crush... Unconventionally styled and wildly inappropriate? Perhaps. Frickin' brilliant? Absolutely.

I live next door to the largest dog I've ever seen. Like, so-large-he-might-as-well-be-the-sole-tenant large. Fantastic.

I <3 music educators and music education!

=) Kate

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Run from the oversized dog Katie! Run!
    And DO keep us updated on the Moroccan situation. =D

    ReplyDelete