Thursday, July 30, 2009

Simply Amazing

Normally I don't like to post on consecutive days... But I'm pretty impressed with myself today.

Today I...

...decided once and for all on a studio apartment after learning that a one-bedroom is out of my price range because the pay works differently than I had though at this job of mine.

...caught 7 out of 8 subway trains exactly as they arrived at the station--that hardly ever happens once in a day!

...interviewed for another part-time job to fill my work week and learned I'm pretty used to interviewing now. No big thing. Except the school is on the fifth floor of another school... that'll be quite the hike if I land the job...

...ate no meat. Mostly because I'm low on it. Not really that big of a deal but I couldn't tell you a day in the last several months that I went without meat, even in Tanzania. So now I know I can!

...pondered finishing my collage. The night is still young...

=) KP

No comments:

Post a Comment