Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Goals

If I post them, accountability is likely to improve...

Select concert music
Lower Grades Theme: Land, Sea, and Sky
Upper Grades Theme: Composer Spotlight

More art
Drawing, songwriting, instrumental improv, photography, etc.

Pleasant disposition on public transportation
I've noticed my "neutral" face is a frown... And that needs to change, for my own sake and the sake of those around me.

Recording the positives
Though I tend to maintain a pretty positive/optimistic attitude as a general rule, I'm interested to see the stories I can compile by writing down one smile-inspiring moment each day. Greatest hits to be posted...

Consistently diverse lessons
Movement, listening, and performing every week. Tall order, but I think I'm finally to the point in the year where this one is attainable...

Holding my anticipation for Midwest week to a manageable level
Perhaps the most difficult of all. March 27-30: Waverly. March 30-April 5: Libertyville. Let me know if I should be seeing you!!

=) KP

1 comment:

  1. good idea.

    here are my goals, and then maybe i'll be accountable too.

    - don't get behind in grading. ever. (it's really bad if i do)
    - edit for an hour a day (until the book is done)
    - workout twice a week
    - do some daily reading

    i think i'll start today. :) ah, busy, busy, busy.

    and i'm jealous of your waverly trip. i'm choosing not to think about it.

    i think that land, sea, and sky sounds like an AWESOME concert theme.

    okay, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete